This page may need to be updated as more accurate information becomes available.
In survival mode, your score for a winning game is determined as follows:
- For Each Colonist in your Max Population: +0.5
- For Each 10 Infected Killed: +1
- For Winning The Map: +20000
- If the Game was Won, for Each Unit that was Killed: -10 (maximum modifier in this category -5000)
- If the Game was Won, for Each Colonist that was Killed: -10 (maximum modifier in this category -5000)
The total is multiplied by the score multiplier of the map, for example by 1 for 100% (Map 1, Challenging Population, 100 days), or by 5 for 500% (Map 4, Brutal Population, 80 days).
Example of calculation Edit
Here we demonstrate typical score calculation
|Population||4310||2155||0.5 points for Each Colonist in your Max Population|
|Infected killed||27639||2764||1 point or Each 10 Infected Killed (rounded value)|
|Survivor||1||20000||20000 points for Winning The Map|
|Soldiers dead||34||-340||-10 for Each Unit that was Killed (if Won)|
|Colonists infected||96||-960||-10 for Each Colonist that was Killed (if Won)|
|Score factor||100%||23619||The total is multiplied by the score multiplier of the map|
One can notice that penalties can dramatically influence the final result.