Ingame Description Edit
"They run extremely fast and can shoot their arrows with their silent bow without inflicting much noise. Rangers are perfect for exploring the map and clearing small infected groups without attracting big swarms."
General Information Edit
The Ranger is a unit in They Are Billions. The Ranger is built in Soldiers Center.
It is a cheap, quick unit with a bow and arrows as a weapon. According to the in-game description this unit is best used to scout and hunt down small groups of infected since its weapon is silent and does not attract many infected.
They are really useful when near a Village of Doom, because they don't trigger additional zombie waves and don't attract many nearby zombies when attacking unless in large groups.
Experience gained Edit
- "A new task?"
- "Aren't there other units to bother?"
- "Oh, here we go again."
- "Oh, more orders."
- "So tired... last night was amazing."
- "This better be good."
- "What do you want now?"
- "What's up? Any infected around?"
- "Yes, tell me. But be quick."
- "You again?"
- "You are going to pay me for this, right?"
- "Are you sure?"
- "Great idea! No, I'm just kidding."
- "I hope you're not wasting my time."
- "Whatever you say. As long as you pay me."
- "You call that a plan?"
- "You order, you pay."
- "Faster than my bow!"
- "Let me put an arrow in his head!"
- "My bow is ready!"
- "Right between the eyes."
- "Straight to the heart!"
- "Taste my arrows!"